Salesforce - Volunteering Coordinator
Monday, 5th November 2018
Applications are currently open for a paid full-time 12 month contract with Salesforce.org as Volunteering Coordinator.
Candidates who are interested in applying should have a third level degree in any discipline.
The closing date is 12pm, Sunday 18th November 2018.
The Global Philanthropy and Engagement team is looking to fill a 12 month role to grow and enhance our volunteering in our Dublin Hub, with a potential 6 month extension.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide internal employee engagement support to the Salesforce Dublin Office.
- Develop strong relationships with external nonprofit organisations, especially those that have a strong employee volunteer connection.
- Recruit Salesforce volunteers for our Future Ready programming with strategic Education and Workforce Development partners.
- Deliver Day One presentations to new Salesforce employees.
- Use Salesforce technology, such as Chatter and Quip, to make Dublin Hub volunteering more self service for Salesforce employees.
- Support the Employee Engagement Manager with ongoing, once off and new volunteering initiatives.
- Support Pro Bono and skilled volunteering.
- Serve as Salesforce.org representative to internal and external audiences.
- Provide event management support, as needed.
- Assist with data gathering and metric measurement.
- Role based in Salesforce Sandyford office with occasional working from Salesforce Leopardstown office
- Verbal, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Excellent organisational practices.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to adapt to change and work to deadlines.
- Work on own initiative and ability to work with remote teams.
- Bring new ideas and be resourceful
- Third Level Degree in any discipline
- Good knowledge of the volunteering sector in Ireland and a passion for volunteering.
- Demonstrated track record of developing relationships across a variety of stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Gcal, Google Forms and Docs).
- Previous leadership experience in volunteer and/or event management.
- Experience with Salesforce.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick the Salesforce.org - Volunteering Coordinator and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Apply before 12pm, Sunday 18th November 2018.
To make enquiries or to request this information in an alternative format please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.