Virtual Mock Interviews
What is a Mock Interview?
Mock interviews allow participants to get valuable practice at presenting themselves at an interview. In our mock interview sessions, employers have volunteered their time to give you direct feedback on your interview skills. Their constructive advice will be hugely beneficial as you will get a chance to see yourself through the eyes of a HR professional.
How will the Virtual Mock Interview work?
- You must complete a questionnaire in advance of your interview which will be sent to the employer so they can prepare for your interview.
- You will then receive an email from an AHEAD staff member with your allocated time slot and a Zoom link.
- Click into the link provided to you in the email 5 minutes prior to your appointment slot. If you click into the link too early, you will be in a waiting room and only admitted to the main room at your scheduled appointment time.
- You will be admitted into the main Zoom meeting room and welcomed by an AHEAD staff member.
- You will then be assigned into a breakout room with the employer where they will do a mock interview with you.
- The mock interview will be 20 minutes in duration with 5 minutes for feedback at the end.
- At the end of your appointment, an AHEAD staff member will notify you that your interview is finished, and you will be removed from the meeting.
How do I book in for a mock interview?
All virtual mock interviews require pre-booking at the time of purchasing your ticket.
As we have a very limited number of mock interviews, if you do not return the questionnaire to us within the deadline we have given to you, we will allocate the slot to someone on the waiting list.