Dell Dublin - Enterprise Support Engineer
Monday, 12th February 2018
Applications are currently open for an Enterprise Support Engineer based in DellEMC Cherrywood, Dublin for a minimum of 12 months.
Candidates who are interested in applying should have a knowledge of Hardware, Networking & Software technologies.
This role will start in June 2018.
Immediately, put your newly learnt skills to work. From the start you will be involved in resolving complex technical issues, your ability to think outside the box and apply your advanced troubleshooting skills will allow you to quickly get up and running supporting Dells Enterprise customers.
Dells Cherrywood site supports hardware and software at the very highest levels of technological advancement. Our storage, server and networking portfolio is truly state of the art, learning how these technologies interconnect & interact will be your starting point.
We offer the highest levels of training to allow you to succeed and build your career with the world’s leading IT company.
- Put the customer at the centre of everything you do.
- Actively use your skill set, think outside the box, offer solutions, be heard.
- Share your knowledge, help everyone grow.
- Follow established policies & procedures.
- Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution keeping customer informed throughout lifecycle of incident
- Cleary and concisely log the conversation with the customer on our internal tool and track details of solutions provided to resolve customer issues and maintain and update customer database
- Advises customers by phone and email within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
Skills & Requirements
- Basic Knowledge Hardware, Networking & Software technologies
- Basic Knowledge of current Server Operating systems & Applications (Windows,
- Linux, Esx, VMware Etc.)
- Excellent customer focus skills
- Excellent telephone skills are essential as this is a telephone based role
- Candidates must have been due to complete their degree this year or have completed a degree or Masters level education within the last 12 months
An assessment day will take place in March 2018
This position will commence in June 2018.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Upload your CV into the MyDocuments section.
- Tick the box which says 'Dell - Graduate Enteprise Support Engineer' under the 'Placements' section.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 25th February 2018.
To make enquiries or to request this information in an alternative format please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email email@example.com.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.