DellEMC Dublin - Graduate Account Manager
Applications are currently open for a pernament role in the EMEA Sales Development Program for a Graduate Account Manager based in DellEMC Dublin.
Candidates who are interested in applying should have a IT/Buisness related degree within 12 months of graduation (Autumn 2017 - NOW)
The closing date is 12pm Tuesday 5th June 2018.
An assessment day will take place in late June/July 2018.
Placements will commence in October 2018.
This role will start in October 2018.
- Demonstrate sales ability and achieve targets, works within a team to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests, builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, and services
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results and meet customer needs, independently gathers information and works on own initiative, makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information and data analysis
- Effectively prioritise multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met, adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- IT / Business related degree & Graduated within the last 12 months (Autumn 2017 - NOW)
- Passion for technology and sales & ambition to succeed within a sales role
- Ability to learn Dell’s technologies, products and Service and to align the portfolio to customer needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This is a telephone based role.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick the DellEMC Dublin - Graduate Account Manager and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Apply before 12pm 5th June 2018.
To make enquiries or to request this information in an alternative format please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email email@example.com.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.