- AHEAD are Hiring - Research and Policy Officer
- WAM Opportunities for Grads with Disabilities in Civil Service at EO Level
- WAMinar: Autism Awareness - 3rd March
- 'Reconnection': AHEAD Conference 2021- Register Now
- AT Hive - An Assistive Technology Resource
Info for students with disabilities, guidance counsellors and parents and on what's involved when applying for a place in third level.
I'm in College
Congratulations, you've got your place in college! Find out here all you need to know about getting the most from your college experience.
Looking For Work
Learn about our WAM placement programme and get useful tips on your job search
I Work in Education
Find lots of resources and tips to help support a range of student needs in your college.
I'm an Employer
Looking to expand, promote diversity and improve inclusive practices in your workplace? Check out how we can help you.
The LINK Network
An international network of professionals promoting the full inclusion of students with disabilities in higher education.