Employer Drop-In Sessions
If you're interested in talking to an employer about what opportunities they have within their company, what their organisation is like to work for, you can sign up to have a meeting with an employer by clicking this link.
All Employer Drop In Sessions will be from 3pm - 4pm.
Click the drop-down box below to find out which employers are on which days.
- Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Intergration and Youth
- Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
- Central Statistics Office
- Central Bank
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Mercer Ireland
- Department of Social Protection
- Department of Transport
- State Laboratory
- Bank of America
How do I register?
On our registration page on Eventbrite you can find by clicking here, you select which days you wish to attend.
How does it work?
- You will receive a link to the Zoom meeting in an email
- When you join the Zoom meeting, you will then be allocated into breakout rooms where these will be hosted by an employer.
- Each room is limited to 15 people only and you will get 20 minutes to have a Q&A with the employer who is hosting that room.
- After 20 minutes, you will be transferred to another breakout room with a different employer.