5 Reasons to register on the WAMWorks database
- Get paid graduate opportunities with WAM Employers.
- Get priority notifications of WAM Opportunities.
- Priority access to workshops and events like Building The Future, Think Twice, Bootcamps and more!
- Get advice on your interview and CV from employers at our partnered events.
- Get advice and support through our 'Got A Question?' feature.
- You must have a disability.
- Be a current student or be a graduate. Please note, you do not need to be a recent graduate.
- Have a minimum Level 6 qualification or you are currently enrolled in study towards this level.
- Be available and ready to undertake a full time, graduate level work at the time of applying for a WAM placement.
- Click on the pink "Create A New Account" button to start the registration process.
- You will be asked to confirm you have a disability before proceeding to register.
- Enter your email address - this will also be your username to log into the database. Please use a personal email address and not a college email address as we will use this email to keep in touch with you.
- You will be asked to set up a password and have to fill in your basic contact details as well as required questions.
- You also have the option to complete optional questions on your education, qualifications, skills and your preferred work and location.
- Confirm you have read the terms and conditions and click on 'Create New Account'.
Registering on our database alone does not mean that you have applied for a specific placement or that you will be guaranteed a placement. You will have to apply for WAM Opportunities as they arise through your online account.
Visit our WAM Rules and Frequently Asked Questions page for further information.
If you need to get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.